• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

K11

swis1911rifle002.jpg

Savage No.4 Mk I (Not sure if I posted this)

img_2391jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

On its way to me:

fr8-19.jpg

fr8-1.jpg

Upvote 0
What is better than pictures? Videos!

Me doing a "quick" reload on my Romanian/NDS-3 AKM clone. Magazines are two 10/30 Promags.

I have done it a bit quicker before, but to record I had to sit down so the position was awkward.

I am sure if you are standing up and have a vest you can reload quicker. The mag snagged on my pocket/shirt which slowed me down a little.

Note I am a beginner and I am sure most people can do better than me. I was really just testing my camera's video function. Didn't know it had one. :p

YouTube - AKM quick reload

Upvote 0
Some weapons - like the PPSh-41 and MG-42 - were full-auto-only weapons. Therefore, they are illegal to own in the USA in an intact, as-manufactured form.

Wrong. They're highly restricted, but not illegal.

You can legally own full-auto weapons here, there's just a lot of extra expense and red-tape involved. I've fired a real MP40, an StG44 and have seen MG34s and MG42s being fired all full-auto, all during a WW2 eastern-front reenactment I was participating in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, its been a year (almost to the day) since I last posted here :eek:

Good to see that the usual suspects are still posting and collections are still growing. ;)

Things have slowed down some for me since the birth of my son, but that was to be expected. Luckilly I was able to get some nice items over the last 12 months:

TT-33:
TT33_02.JPG

AR-15 (I know what was I thinking?)
bushy_02.JPG

And just arrived a couple of weeks back (I've been waiting over a year for these, long but worth it),
PPS-43:
IMG_0972.jpg

Thompson m1928a1:
IMG_0979.jpg

DPM:
DPM014.jpg

I also found a 1943 Tula ex-sniper m91/30 but don't have any photos. However its a typical Ukrainian re-furb.

Upvote 0
Is the PPS-43 and Thompson full auto?

All three are.

Nice AR, but throw the A2 stock off of it. Looks odd with an M4 upper. And where is the flash hider? Got "assault weapon" laws to? :p

Thats the way it got imported. We're allowed flash hiders, but its easier to get them out of the US without one. Personally I'm not a fan of collapsable stocks so it can stay as is :)

Upvote 0
i came across this rifle at a garage sale in the ardennes this weekend, there were lots of ww2 stuff being sold, many dug up grenades and helmets.

then i saw this rifle that i mistook for a mosin nagant (haven't played on the ostfront since DH was released ;) ) the vendor told me it wasn't a nagant, but i couldn't understand the name he said.

it is obviously de-militarised, the old man asked

Upvote 0

but that doesn't really bother me, im happy that this type of weapon was used in WW2 apparently by italians, finns and germans. but it wasn't liked alot due to the unreliable quality of italian ammo.

The rifle Finnish troops used was a bit different version, Carcano m/38. And the main reason for Finnish troops disliking it was the permanently at 200 meters fixed rear sight. Other reason was the bad ammo. It was not really used by frontline combat troops. It was issued mostly for example to artillery and homefront troops.

But it

Upvote 0