• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

My new black beauty.

Her fellow companions.
EBR2.jpg

How do you like your Rommy G? I've been thinking about buying a parts kit before it is too late. Ever since the barrel ban all of the part kits have been going up and up and up.

Upvote 0
How do you like your Rommy G? I've been thinking about buying a parts kit before it is too late. Ever since the barrel ban all of the part kits have been going up and up and up.

My WASR is one of the later imports, people have been saying the 1975 dated ones with the triangle Cugir stamp are made from demilled G rifles. My WASR has these marks. A good amount of parts on my WASR also have matching stamped serial numbers, and even the lower handguard has a serial and some finish that wasn't totally sanded off, so that helps the theory out a bit. 200+ rounds so far and it runs perfectly. Still waiting on my stock kit and accessories though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a question for the knowledgable guys here. There is a gun show in a couple weeks that I will be going to. I plan on buying my first gun. I am wanting to get either a m91/30 or m44. I have researched alot on both of them but just wanted to know what to look out for best price wise, condition, not to get screwed over ect. It definitely has to be a shooter.

Upvote 0
I have a question for the knowledgable guys here. There is a gun show in a couple weeks that I will be going to. I plan on buying my first gun. I am wanting to get either a m91/30 or m44. I have researched alot on both of them but just wanted to know what to look out for best price wise, condition, not to get screwed over ect. It definitely has to be a shooter.

Generally you want to make sure all the serial numbers are matching and not pay more than $100 or so. I paid $89 for my all matching 1943 91/30. Make sure the whole gun is in good condition.

Picked up a Remington 870 today.

Rem870.jpg

Felt much more sturdy than the mossbergs they had and the finish looked better.

Upvote 0

If you are looking for a good shooter, get a good M39. It sure is more expensive, but it

Last edited:
Upvote 0