• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Hey guys I'm working on a model of gewehr 98 for IE mod and i'm stuck with one piece of the rifle and that is bolt. I searched for good reference pictures everywhere and i found none.

My question would be is gew 98 bolt any different from kar 98 bolt(except from handle)?

I know you guys own a lot of rifles,is here anybody with gewehr 98 and can help me with good pictures of the bolt,please?

Upvote 0
Hey guys I'm working on a model of gewehr 98 for IE mod and i'm stuck with one piece of the rifle and that is bolt. I searched for good reference pictures everywhere and i found none.

My question would be is gew 98 bolt any different from kar 98 bolt(except from handle)?

I know you guys own a lot of rifles,is here anybody with gewehr 98 and can help me with good pictures of the bolt,please?

The bolts are the same except for the bent handle on the carbines. Just as you thought. I could take pics, but I don't have a straight bolt 98 except for my M24/47. They have a shorter action though they are the same design.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GlockDetailStripped.jpg

I love this pistol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not trying to start an argument so don't get mad, but I agree with wicked and Necro. Remington M700's have been used by the US military for years, but I don't use it as a reason to post a pic of mine.

At the same time nobody has posted any new pics for a long time so maybe weapons like these are needed to keep it going. I haven't bought anything new in a while now, and I haven't seen anyone else really post much either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0