• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

User Name

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
If you want something different for your video music. You have plenty of options here.

http://www.marxists.org/history/ussr/sounds/index.htm

BTW Ermac, does the place you go to allow rapid fire? It is incredibly easy to bump fire those rifles from the shoulder. In fact you were already holding it the right way to do it. Just release the pistol grip, keeping your finger against the trigger, and pull forward on the butt stock with your other hand.

Be careful though, once you get it down right you can burn through way more ammo than you wanted to. Of course you won't care while your doing it.:D

Edit: Took some new pics of my battered, war torn '42 SKy. So I thought I'd post 'em.

Last edited:

LemoN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
nice one, my P38 (even thought the barrel has lots of dents and pits in it, whilst the rifling is in perfect condition) shoots better than most near new condition Browning designs :)

Silky_Slim

FNG / Fresh Meat
How was it? I can only dream of buying a g43.

Oh and i put a shiny new stock on my m38, that i got for ten dollars. It feels nice, has good grip and is lighter in color.

Has anyone had their Mosin bolt loosen up? Before mine was tight with only a little play in the locked position, but now it's so loose i fear the bolt is going to fly back and take my eye out.

JoshuaC

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2006
Arizona
Has anyone had their Mosin bolt loosen up? Before mine was tight with only a little play in the locked position, but now it's so loose i fear the bolt is going to fly back and take my eye out.
Could be an issue with the firing pin spring. Take the bolt apart and check if it looks normal.

LemoN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
well i definatley liked the G43 more than the M1

dont know has a bit better feeling somehow, but the accuracity also wasnt compareable because it had a matching glass on it ;)

necropimp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2006
I know, M1 can't be beat for accuracy. But i just like the g43.
plus the M1 is more reliable... but more people have M1s than G43s so to have one is more impressive than to have an M1... of course i don't own either... but i do have a genuine mosin sniper so it kinda evens out

Ermac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 19, 2007
I actually found the M1 garand to have better grouping then a Mosin does and its semi auto.