• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IGN previews Killing Floor 2 and has a brand new video!

Awesome video. I really like the way how you came up with all those different charactaristic behavior sets for every speciment. I like the way how the Cyst is performed as a bit sleep childish and confused while spasm drives him. This makes him so terrifying and weird the same time. Also to see the bloat kind of running is a good indication of the interview at pax that zeds are likely to charge. If solo or as a group I am really terrified to think of a chargin bloat and a wheeldancing crawler W T F.

The Crawler is based on the peacockspider.
Can't wait for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...gAbyYDFeg&list=UUA1shkhjIY_QiDdYfEYDqew#t=175

So if there is another mocap session in the next year its almost guaranteed the game is Early Access in 2015 not 2014.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
giphy.gif

Upvote 0
In the video Bill Munk said there are 12 specimens in the game:

1 - Cyst
2 - Clot
3 - Slasher
4 - Gorefast
5 - Bloat
6 - Crawler
7 - Stalker
8 - Siren
9 - Husk
10 - Scrake
11 - Fleshpound
12 - Patriarch

So does the patriarch count as one of the specimens or is there still one more to be revealed?

Upvote 0
The heart sank to ground level when I heard that and the rest of the video was a blur. :(

Video games take time to be made, and it's already been confirmed that the game wouldn't be coming out this year (especially since there's only 4 months left in the year).

The video was awesome, and the part at the end was great, glad to see the guys at TWI don't take themselves too seriously. I do wish there was some editing done to make it clear that the footage was taken late last year so as to not throw people off (IE the part where they mention they're making more Dev Diaries "next year", which would be a really weird schedule if they were made around now)

Upvote 0
Just realised why both the Stalker and the siren look a bit weird.

The MoCap was done by a Male actor for the Female roles. The Femintity is added later by Computer Programmers.

You do the math. It shows.

Same goes for the Bloat in some ways, but less so. Obviously no one is going to make MoCap equipment for a 200klg Fat man... so i understand that....but maybe for the female roles it would have been bettter?

Last edited:
Upvote 0