• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IGN Has Posted The Next Part Of Our Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary Series: The Gore Part 2

The Rizzler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 9, 2014
Bongland, UK
Last edited:

larkstongues42

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 8, 2013
Well, would it mean that zerker has to actually be good in what he's doing in order to survive?

Unimaginable :D
10/10

I lol'd hard.

I dunno but I don't think you should be able to completely parry a FP but meh. Raged FPs one shotting people without armor should be a thing, even for zerk.

Cwivey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
In the hills! (of England)
If we could see the health bar, we would have more of an idea of if the FP still does a poop load of damage even when blocked. (Possible scaling based on enemy, like Clots the damage reduction is 95%, Gorefast 85%, FP 20%) :p

BEEEEEES

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2009
It looks like you guys @Tripwire have really outdone yourselves this time. I'm stoked! Hopefully you will be more mod-friendly about getting custom perks into the Perks UI and custom equipment into the Trader?

Vapid

Mar 26, 2012
Incidentally, why have you chosen to use perhaps the least credible major gaming site on the Internet? :D

Dub

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 5, 2011
Because its popular. Popularity means more people will see it meaning more monies for TWI.

Vapid

Mar 26, 2012
In all seriousness, is IGN popular? I know it used to be, as did PCGamer (which has also gone downhill, but not to the extent IGN - the EA of gaming websites - has) but do we know what sort of viewing figures these kind of sites are getting nowadays?

It's no secret that a lot of gamers turn to smaller, more independent-minded sites nowadays, and I think rockpapershotgun.com is quite popular.

I'd be surprised if IGN got anywhere near the traffic it did ten years ago.

mikkou

May 9, 2014
This is the first game in a long time I have been this excited about. Not only for the AMAZINGLY looking gameplay and gore, but also for the fact that I can get back to mapping.

Berserker has always been one of my favourites, the katana action seen so far is just too sweet and satisfying to watch, I cant wait to try it out myself. Not to forget the blunt weapons which is something I always hoped to see in the first game. One thing berserker always lacked was varity in his weaponary, Im glad thats changed.