• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IGN Has Posted The Next Part Of Our Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary Series: The Gore Part 2

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In all seriousness, is IGN popular? I know it used to be, as did PCGamer (which has also gone downhill, but not to the extent IGN - the EA of gaming websites - has) but do we know what sort of viewing figures these kind of sites are getting nowadays?

It's no secret that a lot of gamers turn to smaller, more independent-minded sites nowadays, and I think rockpapershotgun.com is quite popular.

I'd be surprised if IGN got anywhere near the traffic it did ten years ago.

Upvote 0
This is the first game in a long time I have been this excited about. Not only for the AMAZINGLY looking gameplay and gore, but also for the fact that I can get back to mapping.

Berserker has always been one of my favourites, the katana action seen so far is just too sweet and satisfying to watch, I cant wait to try it out myself. Not to forget the blunt weapons which is something I always hoped to see in the first game. One thing berserker always lacked was varity in his weaponary, Im glad thats changed.

Upvote 0