• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

IGN Has Posted The Next Part Of Our Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary Series: The Gore Part 2

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We'll have it up on the Tripwire channel tomorrow.

Rattler

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
As of now you can officialy call KF2 "The Grin Maker", hands down.

Last edited:

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
my socks slowly slid off as the fleshpound appeared

because my socks were rocked off

really rocked off my socks now m8, the FP will have me socked off the rocks

---

Seriously though, it's looking really good. The 9mm looks like it's going to be my best pocket-pal.

Devnos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2014
Dat melee draw omg you guys are amazing.

Weapon block was gorgeous also.

And to top it all the husk spewing the flame thrower after the decap was truly a sight to behold ahaha epic.

Obrob

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2014
Italy
I hust painted my room white, and not with paint.
Amazing, simply amazing, I loved every second, the husk that fires the flame thrower while dying was astounding, the husk EXPLODING even more. And that grunting of the charging fleshpund... to die for. Literally.

LNS_Wicked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I don't ever pre-order games because: why purchase something you haven't played yet? Man, watching these Dev Diaries made me be like: "It looks ready to me, f- the bugs take my money!"

Azra3l

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 10, 2014
Trust me, I have NEVER EVER been so hyped for a game.
I can't wait to feel the recoil of those beautiful, devastating assault rifles and shotguns scattering limbs and spreading blood all over the map. :D

vealck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2009
Sooo... given that berserker can parry most melee (if not all) attacks, he should get no damage reduction.

Just sayin'.

CrashFu

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
Ohio
Sooo... given that berserker can parry most melee (if not all) attacks, he should get no damage reduction.

Just sayin'.
But.. but.. that would make him great at fighting enemies one-at-a-time including the larger specimens, but give him a weakness to groups of weak things! And then we'd need... some sort of close-quarters perk that CAN tank groups of weak things. :eek:

Almost like... a SWAT perk, if you will.. one with a swat helmet for an icon. *crosses fingers* :D