• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Alright Tripwire, got some new symptoms.

1. When I press F10 to disconnect from a server just as the map is changing, I am occasionally kicked out of full screen into windowed mode. I can get back into full screen sometimes with alt+enter, although sometimes this results in a crash.

2. Audio changes from full volume to a lower volume during symptom #1, if I succeed with a return to full screen the audio is returned to normal.

Please help, this is so frustrating.

?????

421-4.7.0 [76.174.104.170 15] Our system has detected an unusual rate of
421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily
421-4.7.0 rate limited. Please visit
421-4.7.0 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126 to review our Bulk Email
421 4.7.0 Senders Guidelines. h7si6805258ybb.185 - gsmtp

Upvote 0
?????

421-4.7.0 [76.174.104.170 15] Our system has detected an unusual rate of
421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily
421-4.7.0 rate limited. Please visit
421-4.7.0 [url]https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126[/URL] to review our Bulk Email
421 4.7.0 Senders Guidelines. h7si6805258ybb.185 - gsmtp

hey man, this is your system, not mine. I don't know why it is saying that as I've done nothing apart from try to report via your automated system.

Upvote 0
You missed F10 and hit F11 instead maybe? Which does exactly what you describe. Some games and some computers also don't like it when you do things such as minimising or changing to windowed mode when you are in a loading screen either lol. So can crash. If that happens wait until the game is loaded then go back Into full screen.

That is a good point, thank you for that.

Now to fix the actual issue, hopefully.

Upvote 0
been having crashes when a map loads. about 50% of the time it works, 50% crashes. I get to where you see the map but before the welcome screen comes up it crashes. I got pbsetup and added RO2 to it and the game worked but all sound was gone. So I verified the game cache and the sound came back but so did the crashes. the earlier .dmp is from before I got pbsetup.

pl0x halp :)

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2016.02.24-22.30.12.dmp
    669.9 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2016.02.24-01.09.39.dmp
    653.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
been having crashes when a map loads. about 50% of the time it works, 50% crashes. I get to where you see the map but before the welcome screen comes up it crashes. I got pbsetup and added RO2 to it and the game worked but all sound was gone. So I verified the game cache and the sound came back but so did the crashes. the earlier .dmp is from before I got pbsetup.

pl0x halp :)

I'm not sure if you have a similar rig to mine, but if you press f10 (not f11, thanks lemonator47) just as the game tries to reconnect to the map and even states "press f10 to disconnect" you can manually rejoin with more success.

usually.

Upvote 0
I'm just gonna have to go obnoxious idiot about it. I was just hitting my stride on TL when the game started ****ing dying. I'm now getting random disconnects. You already know that the small population of this game makes it hard to get a good game going. Finding a good server can easily take up to 30 minutes. So losing a good spot to a random server disconnect is really fricking frustrating. Why did all these problems start popping up? Yesterday, as I spawned in on Kwajalein I got a bugg I've never seen before: I think I was vibrating about two inches above the ground. I couldn't move, couldn't prone, couldn't break it. I vibrated there for a while taking pot shots at a tank with my handgun (I was MG so I didn't have grenades to suicide). then after 2-3 minutes it just broke free and I could move. This was after I had joined two servers and been unable to spawn in because the "pick team/class" menus wouldn't allow me to click through them. The click soundeffect played but nothing happened. This **** never used to happen.

Now I was just hitting my stride on TL. I was making calls, I was keeping morale high as I sent brave bolsjeviks to their death..! And now what?! I'm supposed to play Fallout New Vegas? I'm supposed to play Mario Lost Levels? I've squeezed everthing I can out of both X-Com and FTL! I don't want to go back to manga man, please... please just fix this awesome game for me so I can keep living my dream of becoming a clowny field commander! Please! And don't tell me to get RS2- first of all my machine can't handle it, and second: who would buy another game from a company that doesn't give a ****?

Upvote 0
Stuttering and crashes

Stuttering and crashes

I've played this game alot- perhaps too much. Anyway, recently I've noticed a real and disorienting stutter when moving, specially beginning to move and going prone. I've tried deleting the local files and doing a clean reinstall and that worked for awhile but now the problem is back. On top of which, the game has developed a tendency to crash erratically. I've attached some of the crash files.
Any help that yuou can offer would be great.

Thanks.

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2016.05.26-23.03.59.dmp
    733 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2016.04.21-19.09.47.dmp
    752.7 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2016.04.12-21.14.14.dmp
    628 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2016.04.08-15.41.32.dmp
    676.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I've played this game alot- perhaps too much. Anyway, recently I've noticed a real and disorienting stutter when moving, specially beginning to move and going prone. I've tried deleting the local files and doing a clean reinstall and that worked for awhile but now the problem is back. On top of which, the game has developed a tendency to crash erratically. I've attached some of the crash files.
Any help that yuou can offer would be great.

Thanks.
What are your system specs, and does this mainly or only happen offline with bots?

Upvote 0
Original RO2 crashes after initial training

Original RO2 crashes after initial training

I have just started RO2 for the first time ever. Right after the training session I get a message saying that Rogame.exe has stopped working. Every time.
I have been thru training 4 times and it's getting a little tedious now.
I'd like to play the game (single user).
Is there a bug fix for this?

Win7 SP1 64-bit.
ASUS AMD 7770 Vid card.
Latest AMD Driver.

Upvote 0
Yoshi, do you really want a 1.3 GB .DMP? For the past several weeks, the game is often hanging on me as I enter a server. Typically I get past the initial screen to the static view of a portion of the map with sounds, and there it hangs. The .DMPs I've created are over a gigabyte. I suspect there is some sort of do loop going on, but can't put my finger on it. On the network activity, I'm seeing that my computer is uploading a bunch of data to the server, but not downloading much at all. Please advise, and thanks. Jim

Upvote 0
Hello guys,

I know this thread has been active since 2011 and maybe I won´t have a reply, but I´ll try.
I bought the game few days ago, and when I play, everything looks fine, but just few seconds later, screen freezes and goes to black. Following this message from Windows: "display driver sttoped responding and has recovered".

Well, I have tried everything Microsoft knows to solve this (even tweaking registry to modify gpu processing time), but it continues happening and cannot play.

Although I have lowered my settings to see if that was the problem but it goes the same.

I think it may be something related to gpu bound.

If you guys have dealt with something similar it would be a huge help here.

Thank you very much in advance.

P.S. I have not any kind of .dmp file in my logs folder.

My Specs: LENOVO Z-500, i7-3632QM @2.2GHz, RAM: 8GB, Nvidia GT740M (2GB), Win 7 (64bit)

Upvote 0
The game is freezing my pc please help...

Log: Log file open, 11/08/17 18:16:20
Init: Memory Profiling : Disabled
Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
Log: ... running in INSTALLED mode
Init: Version: 7258
Init: Epic Internal: 0
Init: Compiled (32-bit): Oct 14 2015 15:31:40
Init: Changelist: 641002
Init: Command line:
Init: Base directory: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\binaries\win32\
[0000.84] Init: Computer: ETERNITY-PC
[0000.84] Init: User: eternity
[0000.84] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=8
[0000.84] Init: High frequency timer resolution =4.101565 MHz
[0000.84] Init: Memory total: Physical=16.0GB Pagefile=32.0GB Virtual=4.0GB
[0001.74] Log: STEAMWORKS initialized 1
[0001.76] Init: WinSock: I am eternity-PC (192.168.1.2:0)
[0001.76] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
[0001.80] Init: Object subsystem initialized
[0001.97] DevDataBase: Connection to "Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=production-db;Initial Catalog=EngineTaskPerf;Trusted_Connection=Yes;Connection Timeout=2" or "10.1.20.20" failed
[0057.46] Warning: Warning, Failed to load 'Texture2D EngineMaterials.RandomMirrorDisc': Failed to find object 'Texture2D EngineMaterials.RandomMirrorDisc'
[0061.82] DevMemory: Virtual memory allocation size: 309.87 MByte (324919296 Bytes)

Upvote 0