• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ideas for ROhos special edition

jalex3

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia
i just had an idea for what a special edition of the game could have, for the steam version. it could have a little wepoan history section with history on the guns and tanks (production history and so on), also stats like clips size, caliber, rate of fire. old photographs and such would be nice

also it would be nice to get a copy of the sound track.

i dont know how you would do this digital book but if it was downloadable that would be nice.

i Would be happy to pay $10 extra for this on steam, $20 more for a hard copy.

What do you guys think? would you get it at the extra price? other ideas?

Seriously, I did like the UT2004 Special Edition, cause it came with A) Mapping tutorials and B) Logitech headset / mic

That headset served me well for a number of years. Really helps for the multiplayer aspect.

Obviously, this would only be good for the retail boxed edition, unless Steam can teleport you a headset.

Upvote 0
Well if you want to give TW more money just ask them whats their paypall account and you can personally give them money.

I see no point in a special edition. What extra content can it give? What will there be servers which only people with special edition can go on? Or classes that only they can use. To be honest I would hate both of these.

I just say they make the game the same content for Everyone.

Upvote 0
i just had an idea for what a special edition of the game could have, for the steam version. it could have a little wepoan history section with history on the guns and tanks (production history and so on), also stats like clips size, caliber, rate of fire. old photographs and such would be nice.

Yeah, pay for something like that while you can easily look that up on the internet... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0