• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[idea] grenade launcher removal

First off, no, this is not ment to start people flaming over the grenade launcher. We already have enough posts about it :p

I'm hosting a server atm, and at this point i kindly ask people who buy the GL to sell it, or not use it and sell at the end of the wave. its starting to get annoying rather fast with people trying to think they can defy me, and rejoin when i kick them. i have NOTHING against demoman, i just hate the grenade launchers.

Since I'll assume there isn't one already, im curious about the odds of a mut that simply removed GL's from shops/demo spawn

I'm curious if some is able to(if its not too hard, or time consuming) :D

if not, is someone can help point me in the right direction to make one once i have the time:confused::confused:

any kind of help would be appreciate;)

Grenade launchers are made of win and shoot pure aids into the hearts of Zeds. :(

oh i know D; i do have a level 5 demo ;P

just i keep my server up for people who are tired of playing with demo, because 9/10 of the demos ive played with (or GL users in general), either just overkill with it, or it'll be like 3-5 demo out of 6 people, which gets really boring, rather fast

Upvote 0