• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Idea for a New Achievement! :D

HellKat

Nov 1, 2009
I had a brilliant idea for a new achievement earlier today as I was standing atop a bus spraying flaming death at the horde of experiments coming my team's way, so here it is:

Cover Fire

• Defeat 400 Zombies while firing on the location of a teammate with the Flamethrower in Co-Op

^_^ I likes it, so did my friend when I came up with the idea. Its title has got that same ironic humor most of the achievements use, that makes you just kinda grin when you see it popping up at the bottom of the screen. If you guys are looking for more achievements to throw into the next update, please feel free to use this one! All I ask is you just give me a little nod in the update news when you do. xD

Achievment name

Description
-My own personal place in it so far/times needed to get achievement.

Who needs the force?

You and 5 other players miss the patriarch with crossbows and he proceeds to kill all of you during reload.
-1/5

I told you it was coming

Be the sole survivor after the Patriarch kills the rest of your team with a single rocket.
-15/15

Headless Poundman

Be killed by an Enraged Fleshpound you just decapitated with the 9mm.
-3/10

Fire in the hole!

Die to your own explosives.
-912/15

One down your pipe

Be killed by your own pipe bombs by having the Patriarch blow them up with his rocket.
-762/5

yep...pro at this game...need pro achievements...xD

Upvote 0
To the Death!
Kill yourself and X number of ZED's using grenades. (I tend to do this when there is no hope for me in a corner :p)

Martyrdom???!!! :p

Achievment name

Fire in the hole!

Die to your own explosives.
-912/15

Now that achievement would be hard to get. Just go solo and start popping yourself with grenades.

Upvote 0
The same thing. Just pop yourself again repeatedly with m79/m32 *sigh*
Meh, ok fine more meant for achievements that you would accidentally get rather than just get, cuz you know its not like all the achievements out there are hard to get or can't be abused in some simple way...

not possible anymore with the latest update
Totally is, did it over the weekend. Go try.

Upvote 0
Headless Poundman

Be killed by an Enraged Fleshpound you just decapitated with the 9mm.
-3/10

I highly doubt what weapon I used to decapitate a Fleshpound matters, but I have done it with the Handcannon, M14, and Crossbow, and their special ability to enrage ends with them wandering about for five seconds.

Yes, it can still kill you if you're unaware that it is near you and what not; just not enraged.

Edit: It's Gettin' Hot in Here
- Burn yourself 500 times as a Firebug.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I highly doubt what weapon I used to decapitate a Fleshpound matters, but I have done it with the Handcannon, M14, and Crossbow, and their special ability to enrage ends with them wandering about for five seconds.

Yes, it can still kill you if you're unaware that it is near you and what not; just not enraged.

Edit: It's Gettin' Hot in Here
- Burn yourself 500 times as a Firebug.

what? The fleshpound decap was removed with the introduction of the M14. Busted.:D

Upvote 0