• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Dec behave yourself, I'm sure he's just confused about what part of the forum hes on. He just warmed up his sarcasm filter and let rip without realising that he was in the =IcM= thread and not the realism thread.

/checks that sarcasm circuit breaker has not popped, and sits down to a REALLY nice cup of coffee :D:D

Move along! nothing to see here!

This is not your thread, these are not the spammers you're looking for, they can go about their business, move along! move along!

Upvote 0
youre proud of the way you run things, arent you? So you should back your project and see my comment as what it is: A side blow, nothing more nothing less :p

Now Dec behave yourself, I'm sure he's just confused about what part of the forum hes on. He just warmed up his sarcasm filter and let rip without realising that he was in the =IcM= thread and not the realism thread.

thats the kind of answer I was expecting from a true Icm-guy :)

=> just to clarify things: I have nothing to do with "realism" at all ;)

Upvote 0
Check the vitriol that gets posted there regularly there mate, half of them are nothing to do with the realism community either :D I guess that one went above your head :p

/supercillious mode turned off

Move along! nothing to see here!

This is not your thread, these are not the spammers you're looking for, they can go about their business, move along! move along!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.