• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I want specimens with guns.

nutterbutter

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
I want a specimen with a shotgun.
I want a specimen with dual pistols.
I want a specimen with a bullpup that always stays 30 to 40 feet away.
I want a specimen with an m79 genade launcher.
I want a specimen with grenades.
And I want a specimen that will gravitate to and pick up any dropped or spawned weapon, including armor and ammo, and can use it.

When any of the above specimens die, they do not drop a weapon.

And I want a specimen that will gravitate to and pick up any dropped or spawned weapon, including armor and ammo, and can use it.

Maybe get on a friendly fire enabled server and piss off someone?

Upvote 0

there's only one thing to say to this guy.

To quote the great Mal:
"And i want to be king of all Londinium and wear a shiny hat."

Upvote 0
Ever since I heard the Patriarch say "EXCELLENT, ANOTHER BATCH OF SUBJECTS," I have wanted to see captured player characters as rare specimens that use guns at close range with low accuracy like the zombies in STALKER. They could have machines on them that look like Jigsaw's devices from the Saw movies controlling them, with no eyes or something nasty like that done to them. Just a little extra incentive not to fail on wave 11.

Upvote 0
Ever since I heard the Patriarch say "EXCELLENT, ANOTHER BATCH OF SUBJECTS," I have wanted to see captured player characters as rare specimens that use guns at close range with low accuracy like the zombies in STALKER.

Or have the ones that get killed by the Patty by his melee attacks be turned into specs. After all, it's more or less a mutation of the body, right?

Upvote 0

Bleh, Id rather not make them more "human like", would look silly if a clot suddenly had a shotgun.

Every new specimen with range attack is another nerf to Berserker, and Berserkers are already plenty weak.

thats retarted the specimens are hard enough as it is the only one i would imagine needing a gun would be either the clot or the crawler

You are retarded! LOL

Did you just start KF or something, the game is ridiculously easy atm, even Suicidal is a cake walk most of the time.

Ever since I heard the Patriarch say "EXCELLENT, ANOTHER BATCH OF SUBJECTS," I have wanted to see captured player characters as rare specimens that use guns at close range with low accuracy like the zombies in STALKER. They could have machines on them that look like Jigsaw's devices from the Saw movies controlling them, with no eyes or something nasty like that done to them. Just a little extra incentive not to fail on wave 11.

O_O

That sounds amazing, not sure wether it would fit in the game since these arent zombies but still, it sounds amazing.

WAIT

I have an idea. There should be a new specimen which spawns about as rarely as a fleshpound, but instead of being a mindless killing machine its more of an engineer/medic (scrake failed at his job), which means he would "repair" dead specimens and turn them into half-machine-specimen-human-thingies which are weaker than their counterparts. He should also attempt to run away from the players rather than attacking them, so he could build more!

LOL ok maybe Im out of my mind. Forget what I just said.

Upvote 0
Bring back Sgt. Masterson! :)

Although now that I think about it... I remember that boss fight with Masterson at the end of KF 1.0, and truth be told... the dude never missed o_O

Serious from spawn to death, if he had a line of sight on you, hhe was gonna have you. I only beat him the 2 times I have because I got a lucky Xbow shot in his face 1 time, and a shot the crap out of him with a deagle then blew him up with the LAW on the other.

Yeah aimbots ftl

Upvote 0

I don't. Imagine every time you've conquered a large horde of zombies with low HP. Okay, now pretend these instances never occurred because there was a gun-toting zed that sniped your ankle from across the map. No ty.

I want a unicorn zombie specimen that is as fast as a crawler whose horn does damage equal to the Scrake's blade and can also vomit rainbows that set people on fire.

But we can't always get what we want...

I would, however, like to see this. Preferably the week of a significant holiday or April Fools.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bleh, WAIT

I have an idea. There should be a new specimen which spawns about as rarely as a fleshpound, but instead of being a mindless killing machine its more of an engineer/medic (scrake failed at his job), which means he would "repair" dead specimens and turn them into half-machine-specimen-human-thingies which are weaker than their counterparts. He should also attempt to run away from the players rather than attacking them, so he could build more!

That is an awesome Idea, a spec medic. It would kinda slow so he could be ran down and caught. keeps is distance, but revives the bodies that players leave behind.
And really, a spec that pick up weapons and use them would do a number on the campers. being up in the 3rd floor in foundry and then a (what ever the new spec is call, maybe gunslinger, lol) comes around the corner with a gernade launcher, or a shotgun, suddenly he is scarrier than a FP for campers cause he doesn't have to mindless run at the bullets, he can stand and shoot back.

Upvote 0