• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I wanna do that with my MG42 in RO!

Listen saddo, the british dont use the mg3, and the armies that do never see any action. So this kind of close quarter usage of the mg3 is pathetically pointless!! Kaapeeeesh?

Cheers for hammering my point home.

And I'm fully aware of what the British army do and don't use, but the fact of the matter is that this technique has been around for ****ing decades and is still in use with the British army, and infact has been since the bren gun. So the only thing that's 'pathetically pointless' here my friend is your continued posting.

No one forced you to post in this thread mate, so feel free to stop at any point. Leave the De Niro impressions at home next time btw, they make you sound more a twat than the rest of your posts already do. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Listen saddo, the british dont use the mg3, and the armies that do never see any action. So this kind of close quarter usage of the mg3 is pathetically pointless!! Kaapeeeesh?

So, in reality India & Pakistan never had any conflicts over nothing? Or the ex-Yugoslavian states? And Africa is a peaceful continent afterall? Turks and Kurds are at peace too?

Wow I never knew! Thanks for your lesson in history!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Look freak, show me 1 instance where this technique was succesfully used in a modern day skermish? Ie a confirmed kill with the mg3.

They use this technique is most armies, the fact it's an MG3 is irrelevant. If you're saying you can't see the point of training someone for CQB which whatever weapon they're carrying, then I'm just glad we don't get people like you in our armed forces.

If you need examples of the MG3 in use, feel free to look up ANY of the conflicts KrazyKraut mentioned.

I'd continue arguing, but trying to talk sense into an aggressive, angsty teen isn't worth my time. Have fun hurling insults while the rest of us carry on.

Upvote 0
Dude you started it with your sarcy reply!

Close but no cigar. What I posted was a friendly joke response scarlet, gg spotting it but you made up for your error with the prize winning hissy.

The wink should of been your first clue btw (for future reference, as it appears you are still uneducated at the online humour thing).

Upvote 0