• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I thought 14 year old server admins didn't play this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pdog

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 22, 2006
Well i suppose just like other fps games, RO has its fair share of losers.
I was playing on RTR server when one RTR threw a satchel in the spawn and killed 3 guys lol.
It says IF YOU SPAWN SHOOT YOU WILL BE BANNED.
Pretty cheap even when an RTR guy does it and they can get away with it when they kick people if it was happen to them.
GG kids.

I was playing on RTR server when one RTR threw a satchel in the spawn and killed 3 guys lol.
Pretty cheap even when an RTR guy does it and they can get away with it when they kick people if it was happen to them.
GG kids.
Keep crying.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
GG kids.

i know the server and so far ... had no problem with any RTR guy.

like already mentioned above. Why not explaining the problem directly to the RTR people. Such threads have literaly no effect

anyway good to be inside this thread before it gets locked

Upvote 0
yes they are a very respectable clan, I have never seen this kind of behavior from anyone in their clan. So this should be a one of a kind situation, in any case this forum is not the right place for this discussion. So if you have any complaints you should take them to the RTR forum which you can find here:
http://righttorebel.net/phpBB2/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.