I thought 14 year old server admins didn't play this game?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pdog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 22, 2006
Well i suppose just like other fps games, RO has its fair share of losers.
I was playing on RTR server when one RTR threw a satchel in the spawn and killed 3 guys lol.
It says IF YOU SPAWN SHOOT YOU WILL BE BANNED.
Pretty cheap even when an RTR guy does it and they can get away with it when they kick people if it was happen to them.
GG kids.

Pdog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 22, 2006
I am a 14 year old server Admin. good day to you sir.
Also spawn shooting is lame, they should be kicked.

u shouyldn't enforce rules on a pub server if your own squad players don't even follow them and do lame activivty like throwing sathcels in spawn

malice

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Well if I was another admin I would have spoken to that member in private, maybe removed any admin rights they had. but I would not call them out in public over open chat. I would have spoken to them over TS or through a PM. Maybe thats what happened.

Sclass12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
New Jersey
I was playing on RTR server when one RTR threw a satchel in the spawn and killed 3 guys lol.
Pretty cheap even when an RTR guy does it and they can get away with it when they kick people if it was happen to them.
GG kids.
Keep crying.:rolleyes:

jedinstven-o crni Wuk

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2006
germany
GG kids.

i know the server and so far ... had no problem with any RTR guy.

like already mentioned above. Why not explaining the problem directly to the RTR people. Such threads have literaly no effect

anyway good to be inside this thread before it gets locked

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
just go by the rtr forums and report the guy, it was probably a mistake or somone calling themselves an rtr clanmen, ive had no problem with thier clan in all my time playing on their servers..

Mr._Kong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 25, 2006
A Sniper Position Near You.
yes they are a very respectable clan, I have never seen this kind of behavior from anyone in their clan. So this should be a one of a kind situation, in any case this forum is not the right place for this discussion. So if you have any complaints you should take them to the RTR forum which you can find here:
http://righttorebel.net/phpBB2/

Status
Not open for further replies.