I spit on your cave Side mission

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Kingreaper42p

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 29, 2020
On ps4 the I spit on your cave side mission currently has no target spawning causing me to be unable to compete the area I expect to turn off the console and come back and home that will fix it but just wanted to point it out.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Could you please provide more detail about what you are experiencing here?

M1STER GR1M

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 15, 2021
I'm having the exact same problem on the PS5 version.

I have the "I Spit On Your Cave" Hunt being tracked on the map and I am swimming right next to the marker, but there is no Mako shark here. How do we complete this mission with no target!?

Attachments

• PS_App_20210115_055205.jpeg
    PS_App_20210115_055205.jpeg
    821.6 KB · Views: 1
  • PS_App_20210115_055209.jpeg
    PS_App_20210115_055209.jpeg
    533.3 KB · Views: 1

M1STER GR1M

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 15, 2021
I'm having the exact same problem on the PS5 version.

I have the "I Spit On Your Cave" Hunt being tracked on the map and I am swimming right next to the marker, but there is no Mako shark here. How do we complete this mission with no target!?
I turned the game back on today and the Mako shark was in the cave. Still unsure why it didn't spawn last time, but I was able to complete the mission.