• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I really REALLY HATE kids online.Do YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbonzo

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 1, 2006
West Coast
I hate playing with children under the age of 16-17....I really really do

Not only is the majority of them completly retarded run and gun style fan boys *COD,BC,CS,ECT,ECT* their girlish prepubescent voices make me want to blow my brains out due to lack of hope in this generation

Granted,When I was 10 years old I started online gaming on my 56k back in the day.......But My generation is not as retarded as this one is and all the other kids I played with back then had some honor,unlike todays

Kids these days screaming crying spamming TKing, all around being mean spirited

Now,in america the only way to stop these pathetic parents from buying their fat *** 13 y/o rage infested nerd an adult game is if the game in question HAS NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!

If there was a video game where you could play hitler and burn minoritys on a stake like they are witches.....American mothers will buy such a game for thier spoiled brats if they beg enough *edit: oh yeah dont think im racist or anything im 4 differnt races rolled into one mutt man :)*

I know there wont be any nudity,and hell tripwire like all other gaming companys most likley loves these parents buying their child RO,I mean it means more money for them right?More money means more updates for the game

But damnit I just know the moment I start playing RO2 I will run into some kids that suck and scream over the mic and tk soooooo much or just all around being an asshole...Team Shooting your feet/hands for lulz

Sigh just thinking about it makes me saaaaad soo saaaad

The ONLY way to stop these "parents" is to add things they fear the most

NUDE HUMAN SKIN!!!!

What about a program that auto bans a persons steam account if their voice is that of a 10 year old school boy <:) I can dream can't i!!

I wouldnt even care if I had to look at naked men on medical tables having bullets/shrapnel being removed from their body. Like a small cut scene when your marching twords the frontlines. IT WOULD MEAN RAITED M FOR NUDITY!! Less chance of moms buying it!!!

I don't know maybe im all alone in not wanting children on the battlefield with me.

Do you guys have any idea how to keep children AWAY!?!?!?

Last edited:
...Do you guys have any idea how to keep children AWAY!?!?!?
Sure. Make sure that people with your mentality are spayed or neutured. Nip things in the bud, as it were. ;)

But yeah. Seriously. Anyone under the age of forty just shouldn't be playing a WWII fps. I hate spring break when the verile college kids have a little extra time and flood the servers. Or the newly wed hubby that comes to the realization that his honeymoon is over and he starts spending his late nite hours online with us geriatric RO veterans. :rolleyes: /end sarcasm/

Sorry, but I'm afraid you are making some very broad generalizations there, chump. I know some 20- 30 year olds who ruin the game just as bad or worse than some of the pre-teens. I understand your frustration and have had the occasional like-minded thought. However, with RO's style of play the adolescent troublemakers generally quickly tire quickly of the game and move on. It is the older one's that are more subtle in their techniques and play repeatedly with the intent of making the game less enjoyable (and acting like they aren't) for the team that ire me. I wish some of them were banned from all video games....for life. Yet, they continue to show up night after night....:(

Younger players provide a excellent opportunity for us to examplify maturity. With a little encouragement, many are salvageable and their lightning fast reflexes can be a valuable asset to any team. But should they be incorrigible and beyond hope of redemption, treat them as you would a jerk of any age. Ignore them, get their ROID and inform the server owners to be on the lookout. If you are a known and respected repeat player on the server in question, your opinion may carry more weight than you realize.

Man, I sure hope you don't get as upset at me when I begin to speak up with my deep south delta drawl.

Floyd

Upvote 0
Granted,When I was 10 years old I started online gaming on my 56k back in the day.......But My generation is not as retarded as this one is and all the other kids I played with back then had some honor,unlike todays

When I was 10 I played outside. Discovered real life and didn't waste time listening to riddicuul bleeps coming out of a 56K modem.

I will buy RO HOS for my two sons. They will be 15 by the time RO HOS will be released. So be prepared to get shot by some youngsters.
But to be honest I really hope they discover the beauty of nudity and start to touch girlfriends. Much better for a teenager then playing games. :cool::cool:

Upvote 0
I hate playing with children under the age of 16-17....I really really do

Not only is the majority of them completly retarded run and gun style fan boys *COD,BC,CS,ECT,ECT* their girlish prepubescent voices make me want to blow my brains out due to lack of hope in this generation

Kids these days screaming crying spamming TKing, all around being mean spirited

Now,in america the only way to stop these pathetic parents from buying their fat *** 13 y/o rage infested nerd an adult game is if the game in question HAS NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!

If there was a video game where you could play hitler and burn minoritys on a stake like they are witches.....American mothers will buy such a game for thier spoiled brats if they beg enough *edit: oh yeah dont think im racist or anything im 4 differnt races rolled into one mutt man :)*

I know there wont be any nudity,and hell tripwire like all other gaming companys most likley loves these parents buying their child RO,I mean it means more money for them right?More money means more updates for the game

But damnit I just know the moment I start playing RO2 I will run into some kids that suck and scream over the mic and tk soooooo much or just all around being an asshole...Team Shooting your feet/hands for lulz

Sigh just thinking about it makes me saaaaad soo saaaad

The ONLY way to stop these "parents" is to add things they fear the most

NUDE HUMAN SKIN!!!!

What about a program that auto bans a persons steam account if their voice is that of a 10 year old school boy <:) I can dream can't i!!

I wouldnt even care if I had to look at naked men on medical tables having bullets/shrapnel being removed from their body. Like a small cut scene when your marching twords the frontlines. IT WOULD MEAN RAITED M FOR NUDITY!! Less chance of moms buying it!!!

I don't know maybe im all alone in not wanting children on the battlefield with me.

Do you guys have any idea how to keep children AWAY!?!?!?

i am younger than 17, but i do not annoy peole online like my brother. i enjoy the realism, dont complain and am very interested in ww2, and i dont run n gun in this game, because my favorite weapon is the moison nagant:D

Upvote 0
Every generation thinks the one before it was some how inadequate mentally, physically, morally, or in this case "gamingly." Frankly, I think your post is completely inappropriate, especially since it is posted in the ideas section. I know gamers in RO that are 40 and over that are complete a-holes; not in the obvious and obnoxious way kids under 17 usually are, but are rather overly rude, full of themselves, and complete virtual bums. You sound like a bitter old man... based on the post anyways.

If you are mature enough to realize that kids from any generation will act like kids (do stupid stuff), you should realize that that will transcend to video games and bickering about it does absolutely nothing, except open up a sociological discussion on a gaming forums...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Upvote 0
well, you know everyone is a "kid at heart" right? :p

the examples are too numoreous to list but i can tell you with certainty that a 13 year old can act as maturely as a stereotypical 45 year old is expected to act, as well as a 45 year old acting as immature as a stereotypical 13 year old is expected to act.

this rant just highlights the extent of the common fallacy that coorrelates physical age with maturity and competency.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.