• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love this game..

wildman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Just want to say well done on making this game fun. There's not many games out there that are fun to play..They spend most of the time on graphic's and forget about game play. This game has both good graphic's and game play. Well done guys.. This game keeps getting better and better.:eek:

Just want to say well done on making this game fun. There's not many games out there that are fun to play..They spend most of the time on graphic's and forget about game play. This game has both good graphic's and game play. Well done guys.. This game keeps getting better and better.:eek:

couldn't agree more.. and i love it mainly for the random co-op gameplay and for having a great community too! :)

Upvote 0
Yeah seriously. In terms of Sony, it was all about the PS2 games. PS3 may look pretty, but gameplay and story for most PS3 games IMO don't hold a candle to the PS2 games I've played. Plus, some of the best were originally PS2, like God of War and GTA.

My example would be with Nintendo. The Game-Boy > Game-Boy Advance SP DS ;)

I was having more fun with the black and yellow graphics :)
For how much can i buy some games for my Game-Boy?

Last edited:
Upvote 0