• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love my new stats!

New patch seems to have done it to me. I never had this problem, played about 8 or 9 rounds tonight, and I suddenly have THOUSANDS of kills, tons of sniper kills (never managed to snag a sniper slot after beta), unlocked tons of achievements I didn't earn.

Worst of all, all the hard work I put into the classes and weapons I DID earn is now for poop, because it added to those, too. If everyone else is experiencing this (as I said, this hasn't effected me until tonight), we're stuck with a reset, it would seem.

Upvote 0
New patch seems to have done it to me. I never had this problem, played about 8 or 9 rounds tonight, and I suddenly have THOUSANDS of kills, tons of sniper kills (never managed to snag a sniper slot after beta), unlocked tons of achievements I didn't earn.

Worst of all, all the hard work I put into the classes and weapons I DID earn is now for poop, because it added to those, too. If everyone else is experiencing this (as I said, this hasn't effected me until tonight), we're stuck with a reset, it would seem.

For a little while it seemed to be tracking correctly. Now it crapped out on me.

Upvote 0