I love my new stats!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

stuffinDmuffin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 15, 2011
Earlier I was Honor Level 40... now here's what I have from just playing a few more rounds.

Stats are horribly messed up.

And might I add... I've never even played the Commander class.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0

Bestx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
You must be the best commander around, and it's really impressive, if you never played commander, lol

Stahlhelmii

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2011
New patch seems to have done it to me. I never had this problem, played about 8 or 9 rounds tonight, and I suddenly have THOUSANDS of kills, tons of sniper kills (never managed to snag a sniper slot after beta), unlocked tons of achievements I didn't earn.

Worst of all, all the hard work I put into the classes and weapons I DID earn is now for poop, because it added to those, too. If everyone else is experiencing this (as I said, this hasn't effected me until tonight), we're stuck with a reset, it would seem.

stuffinDmuffin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 15, 2011
New patch seems to have done it to me. I never had this problem, played about 8 or 9 rounds tonight, and I suddenly have THOUSANDS of kills, tons of sniper kills (never managed to snag a sniper slot after beta), unlocked tons of achievements I didn't earn.

Worst of all, all the hard work I put into the classes and weapons I DID earn is now for poop, because it added to those, too. If everyone else is experiencing this (as I said, this hasn't effected me until tonight), we're stuck with a reset, it would seem.

For a little while it seemed to be tracking correctly. Now it crapped out on me.

MadGelo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
played as German ones or twice, but have more unlocks then on RUssian side...