• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I just don't know where to post this...

I'm a old Red Orchesta: Ostfront player, and I finally got around to getting Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad during the sale this weekend and I dare say it was money well spent, I bought two copies actually - One for me and one for my brother, he never did play the original, but he sure heard the sounds of artillery and MP40's firing away in my room.

So, now we'll both join the fray.. He sure liked it too!

Good game to ya'll.

I'm a old Red Orchesta: Ostfront player, and I finally got around to getting Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad during the sale this weekend and I dare say it was money well spent, I bought two copies actually - One for me and one for my brother, he never did play the original, but he sure heard the sounds of artillery and MP40's firing away in my room.

So, now we'll both join the fray.. He sure liked it too!

Good game to ya'll.

Welcome Home!!

Upvote 0
Welcome to Ro2 Myzko! You couldn't have picked a better time to start playing Ro2 .Classic mode feels very much like Ost.Its good that your brother has a vet Ost player to help him with the learning curve.

At least in this game you can start him out in Action mode its more forgiving to new players.Being a long time Ost player you will feel right at home in Classic mode also realism mode is alot of fun too.

Hope u2 enjoy!

Upvote 0