I hope there will be a Gameplay LIvestream to show off the new lighting,graphics etc on the Next Gen Consoles

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

catloverplayer

Feb 20, 2020
Please show us a Livestream with gameplay on the new PS5.

60fps per second
New lighting and graphics under water

This is why I"m hoping to get me a PS5 preordered. Imagine how much better the underwater and lighting will look and I assume above water as well. Imagine how much better this will play at 60fps especially during hunter boat battles. This should fix a lot of lags,freezes and crashes the game occasionally has. Also it's worse in some locations then it is others. Hopefully that will be fixed as well. It may not fix it 100 percent but it should fix most of these issues. You may still have the occsional lag,crash etc.

I can't wait to see how much better The Gulf will look since this is already the prettiest region. Imagine it with new lighting and graphics.

Last edited:

SharkBoy266

Mar 20, 2020
Yes, I did pre-order the PS5 and Xbox Series X but not for ManEater.

I don't expect it to look much better or different on a PS5/XSX than it does on a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. I do expect load times and frame issues to be non-existent. What they should do is remake it in the new Unreal version, that's only way it's going to look next-gen.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
There will, one of the biggest issues is we didn't have alot of equipment that could capture this type of footage. We've been working on correcting that.

Reactions: catloverplayer

catloverplayer

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, I did pre-order the PS5 and Xbox Series X but not for ManEater.

I don't expect it to look much better or different on a PS5/XSX than it does on a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. I do expect load times and frame issues to be non-existent. What they should do is remake it in the new Unreal version, that's only way it's going to look next-gen.
No this will look much better then it does on the pro. Thier using new graphics,underwater lighting updates and ray tracing for next gen consoles. I have the pro and the underwater graphics aren't on par with the PC version. They could look a lot better and we're going to get this on Next Gen Consoles.

catloverplayer

Feb 20, 2020
There will, one of the biggest issues is we didn't have alot of equipment that could capture this type of footage. We've been working on correcting that.
Awesome I can't wait cause it may be a while before I'm able to get a PS5. Their in short demand. I tried preordering to no avail.