• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have a crush on Mrs. Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey and I are bros.
respekknuckleshfh.gif

Upvote 0
Well.. True.. :p But I only said "a bit", I still stand by it. And ha, why does it depress you? :p
Everyone drooling over a nonexistant, ugly, freak of a human. She looks like she was hit by a train strapped to a monster truck with barbed wire. Then instead of helping her, the paramedic runs along and stuffs her face into a box of broken glass and severed baby arms, before curb stomping it.

That's what I see when I look at her anyway...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everyone drooling over a nonexistant, ugly, freak of a human. She looks like she was hit by a train wrapped to a monster truck with barbed wire. Then instead of helping her, the paramedic runs along and stuffs her face into a box of broken glass and severed baby arms, before curb stomping it.

Nice description.

Upvote 0
Everyone drooling over a nonexistant, ugly, freak of a human. She looks like she was hit by a train strapped to a monster truck with barbed wire. Then instead of helping her, the paramedic runs along and stuffs her face into a box of broken glass and severed baby arms, before curb stomping it.

What's the bad part?

Reactions: Major Liability
Upvote 0

Maybe that's how I like it, Sammers:p

Particularly the severed baby arms (who doesn't think severed baby arms are erotic:rolleyes:)

Upvote 0
Ok so I've been telling my friend about her and how I have this HUGE crush on her, but he doesn't believe all the nice things I say about her.

Please post your most glorifying screenshots and pictures of Mrs. Claws so I can show them off and brag about how pretty she is! Also, please quote this post along with your picture.

-Joker

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wow, that was... Dunno what to say lol. Her face.. Yeah... But the body is great. That custom makes her even hotter. ;) ...Am I saying as a girl, lol.

She likes the big ones....Don't you?

YES!!!!!!!! :D

Upvote 0
wait.... The Siren is a boyfriend? so is a guy in drag? :(

Uh no, the Siren actually is a female. That was the one time where the Stalker was feeling "adventurous." I just said "boyfriends" since most of them were males and I was too lazy to be more specific. Sorry

Way to copy my sig. >:\

Sorry...

Upvote 0
She wears a gas mask :)
But I think she belongs to the Santa Patriarch...

Shure she does.... He needs her to die for him. Nothing more and nothing less. It's simple as that. If all his little helpers die.. oh well, then he has to finish the job.
And the siren, which actually is a clone of his wife has to die too! Why? She just won't shut up!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Shure she does.... He needs her to die for him. Nothing more and nothing less. It's simple as that. If all his little helpers die.. oh well, then he has to finish the job.
And the siren, which actually is a clone of his wife has to die too! Why? She just won't shut up!

"A lazy elf is a dead elf"... Every specimen lives for that sole purpose: to serve him! Nothing more; just to make his task easier.
And when to the quote, even if Santa's helpers are not lazy, they are still dead later on...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.