• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have a crush on Mrs. Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
In her voice files she often asks her target to join her under the mistletoe, and sometimes she says other naughty things like 'let's take off your wrapping.' There's others similar to that; many a pun revolving around christmas presents, undressing, and also tearing your guts out.

does anyone have a video or something like that with the XMas zed sounds? Because the music is too overpowering, I cant hear what they say. Except the Gingerfast..."Cholesterol doesn't kill, I do!". That one made by ROFL, and I died that wave from being to busy to shoot it:p

Upvote 0
does anyone have a video or something like that with the XMas zed sounds? Because the music is too overpowering, I cant hear what they say. Except the Gingerfast..."Cholesterol doesn't kill, I do!". That one made by ROFL, and I died that wave from being to busy to shoot it:p

I have the music turned all the way down. I hear the sounds perfect. All I hear is the Zeds, weapons, and players.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.