• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I hate the characters of the events

Well, I said a few times prior that I find the numerous events to have grown rather old. Add that all updates are tied to them, and you pretty much never see the regular zeds anymore...Which is quite a shame.

I wouldn't say that it ruins the game, but I do think they shouldn't bother anymore. Even more so when they make a pirate-themed update, only to get clown zeds...?

Upvote 0
Me gustan los eventos, aunque no diría que no hay un nuevo conjunto de Zeds más reskinned para un evento futuro. Los zeds dicen cosas diferentes y también hacen diferentes señales de audio. Si estás jugando en la PC, creo que podría tener una forma de desactivar las máscaras de eventos en algún lugar.

Sí, estoy jugando desde PC. No sé cómo cambiar a Zeds normales.

Upvote 0
I agree with Aleflippy. In the same way only Christmas Zeds appear on Santa's Workshop, they should do that for all themed maps that come out during events but keep the Zeds on those maps only. For example:

Summer Sideshow Zeds: Tragic Kingdom
Halloween Zeds: Nightmare, Monster Masquerade
Christmas Zeds: Krampus Layer, Santa's Workshop

Of course, I don't think they should always put the themed Zeds on each map with the season each map comes out with. For example, Christmas Zeds should not permanently appear on Elysium.

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0