• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design I don't really know..

lol wut

Shot00014.jpg

Upvote 0
Cute house. I'm not sure the Rocky Road of Chocolate and Caramel that leads to it makes much sense--it's very wide to end at a pretty modest house, but those lovemaking halftracks seem to be traveling on a non-existent road. Does the road continue past the house, but we just can't tell from this angle?

Nice composition and layout, in any case. I'm not a fan of the cliff borders, but I understand why they are there. I think you've got a nice groove going...good luck with all of this!

Upvote 0
Shot00017.jpg

I've been busy for most of the week, so I couldn't work on the map until today, but here's what I whipped up.

I appear to be having some editor problems. Every time I create a new builder brush, its rotation is never set correctly. It's always skewed in so weird direction, and I believe the brush is always built to be facing directly the camera rotation in the 3d viewport. It's really kind of annoying, This way nothing can be rotated back to its origins and nothing fits together properly. :[

Upvote 0