I can't join Green army men servers

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mythkoliq

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 27, 2020
I love this game but the servers are empty. what should I do? Please developers find a solution.

-also Bot support should be added as soon as possible.

Reactions: RomeoEcho

[rs2.fi] Tuomainen

Apr 16, 2010
Finland
discord.gg
Hate to break it to you but the active development of the game has seized. We have been waiting for final QoL patch. People are bored of Green Army Men, that is why there is nobody playing or hosting it.

Mythkoliq

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 27, 2020
Hate to break it to you but the active development of the game has seized. We have been waiting for final QoL patch. People are bored of Green Army Men, that is why there is nobody playing or hosting it.

This situation is very sad. in fact the green army men are very pleasant and don't play any other like him.

The green army men game definitely needs to be developed.(y)

Reactions: RomeoEcho

RomeoEcho

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 30, 2020
There are i am sure lots of us ppl who will support green army men,i just purchased a dlc on steam yesterday for green army men