• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I cannot wait...

Conscript

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2005
England
Hello chaps,

Some of you may remember me....I'm a long time fan of Red Orchestra and have played it ever since the first days of it's release, way back for UT2K3. Unfortunately Ive been out of the loop with RO:O for the past year or so; ever since we upgraded our home Internet connection here to BT with a Home Hub, Ive hardly been able to play a lot of Steam games (known issue) and RO is one that I cannot play at all. Subsequently, it's been ages since Ive had a proper game.

So imagine my surprise when I glance at the Tripwire website today to find an announcement for the sequel. Knew there had been something in the works, but I didn't know that a direct sequel for RO was on the cards. I am tremendously excited, and I hope Ill be able to play it over this poxy connection with a new engine, etc :D

All the best Tripwire....I cannot wait to play the new version. RO is the only FPS that I have consistantly enjoyed online. Here's hoping for more of that in the future :)