• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console I can handle the truth trophy glitch (PS5)

Darkdan1138

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 14, 2021
So I just finished the DLC today and have no more objectives on "Truth Quest," but the trophy I Can Handle the Truth did not pop. I saw on another thread that some other people have similar problems. As much as I liked the game, I really don't want to have to play through the entire game again just to get this trophy. I'm hoping that an update fixes this, or like someone else mentioned, it just popped for them when they booted up one time.

For reference, what I did was complete everything in the DLC before facing off against the final apex, so that it would be the final thing to do in the DLC.

The fix for this is in today's update.

• Fixed a trophy bug on the PS5 trophy system where trophies could queue to become stuck and not process anymore trophies for the rest of the play session
    • Any earned trophies should now be processed when entering the appropriate area of Plover Island or Port Clovis

Upvote 0