• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics HX-25 on Gunslinger?

Should the HX-25 be a source of ReU stacks again?

• Yes. HX Gunslinger wasn't even the most optimal way to play anyways, so no need to nerf it

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes. Make Whirlwind of Lead great again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. No need to encourage non-meta builds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Reducing the skill requirement for Rack 'em Up is actually OP on the fastest perk in the game

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

flashn00b

Grizzled Veteran
  • Feb 1, 2011
    Any idea if this weapon can still be worked in Gunslinger loadouts? I couldn't help but notice that the HX-25 has received a stealth nerf so as to not allow the weapon to headshot for the purposes of Rack 'em Up. Way i see it, the only real purpose that the HX serves on Gunslinger with its current balancing is just to be a panic button when fighting stalkers and crawlers, which I've found to be the most annoying enemy to deal with as a Gunslinger and MAYBE the occasional cheesing of Whirlwind of Lead, though the usage of that Zed Time skill has lost a decent chunk of its effectiveness with the removal of HX headshots. At that point, it's far more productive to just use Fan Fire, though it does disable the Gunslinger's Zedtime Reload passive.