• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Husk line ideas?

Salad Snake

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm not here to suggest lines for the appearance of the Husk, as I'm sure people have thought of it.

If they are implemented though, what do you think the lines should be? I have a couple ideas myself.

"Looks like things are getting a bit...heated." *Ba dum tish*

"I don't think he's 'ere to roast marshmallows for us boys."

"Looks like their designated chef has arrived..."

"They're trying to kill us with fire?"

"All right, who gave the freaks a hibachi?" (or grill if people don't know what that is)

"I think they're moving to plan B."

Last edited:
I'm not here to suggest lines for the appearance of the Husk, as I'm sure people have thought of it.

If they are implemented though, what do you think the lines should be? I have a couple ideas myself.

"Looks like things are getting a bit...heated." *Ba dum tish*

"I don't think he's 'ere to roast marshmallows for us boys."

"Looks like their designated chef has arrived..."

"They're trying to kill us with fire?"

"All right, who gave the freaks a hibachi?" (or grill if people don't know what that is)

"I think they're moving to plan B."

You know, the husk already has lines. In fact, it says one during the level up trailer.

Stuff like 'Target Aquired' and 'I can see you', Im pretty sure theres a thread on it in general discussion.

The scrake talks to. It says stuff like 'I like trousers':D

Upvote 0
You know, the husk already has lines. In fact, it says one during the level up trailer.

Stuff like 'Target Aquired' and 'I can see you', Im pretty sure theres a thread on it in general discussion.

The scrake talks to. It says stuff like 'I like trousers':D

He's talking about for the "Squad/Team". Like when they see a Siren they will say "Bloody hel' don't let her scream!" etc etc

Upvote 0
"Barbecue Sauce!~"
(in the Husk voice, of course!)

Edit:
He's talking about for the "Squad/Team". Like when they see a Siren they will say "Bloody hel' don't let her scream!" etc etc

Ooops! Well, I'm gonna leave that first suggestion because I like it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Squad, how about:

"Right. Who brought the extinguisher?!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0