• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How's things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyper

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
Sweden
I ragequit and uninstalled RO2 back in 2012 and back in early 2013 I was banned for one year (I openly insulted the developers of RO2 among other things), I have not been in touch with the community for quite a time.

Is there still many ROOSTVETS here? Have anyone left? What happens in the community? How does things look for Classic Mode... does anyone even play it, have there been any primary changes for it? How's it going for with the vehicles, such as halftracks? Both regarding content from TWI and the modding community.

The games great like it has been for the past couple of years. New stuff is rolling out regularly from TWI, AMG, and mod teams. Also we've cracked down on trolling and nasty attitudes on the forums and in the game. We've moved on now to civil discussion about the game, so keep that in mind and you can join the discussion.

Upvote 0
The games great like it has been for the past couple of years. New stuff is rolling out regularly from TWI, AMG, and mod teams. Also we've cracked down on trolling and nasty attitudes on the forums and in the game. We've moved on now to civil discussion about the game, so keep that in mind and you can join the discussion.

Liking the sig Ramm, I too support the old forum mode. I've been away from the game as well, thankfully this update has brought me back.

Upvote 0
I ragequit and uninstalled RO2 back in 2012 and back in early 2013 I was banned for one year (I openly insulted the developers of RO2 among other things), I have not been in touch with the community for quite a time.

Is there still many ROOSTVETS here? Have anyone left? What happens in the community? How does things look for Classic Mode... does anyone even play it, have there been any primary changes for it? How's it going for with the vehicles, such as halftracks? Both regarding content from TWI and the modding community.

in several days/weeks you will be able to throw a molotov to sdkfz251 and RGD33 x5 pack ;)

Upvote 0
Have there been any changes to Classic Mode and if so, what have been changed?

We can speak all about halftracks, new tanks, weapons, a dozen of new maps, but in the end of the day the only thing I care about is Classic Mode. I played Classic for about two years ago and there wasn't much players at all. It was easier to find people to play with in RO1 & DH. Because the thing is, there is no RO2: Heroes of Stalingrad for me, there is only RO2: Classic Mode. I am not interested in any other mode than Classic, and I am not interested in any debates or discussions that isn't about Classic, and I am not interested in any improvement unless they give something of value to Classic. For me there is Classic or there is nothing.

So straight to the point: Can you even one full server in Classic Mode?

If not, I have no absolutely purpose or intent to be active in the RO2 community again. I'll make it with RO1 and DH because its better than nothing.

Upvote 0
Have there been any changes to Classic Mode and if so, what have been changed?

We can speak all about halftracks, new tanks, weapons, a dozen of new maps, but in the end of the day the only thing I care about is Classic Mode. I played Classic for about two years ago and there wasn't much players at all. It was easier to find people to play with in RO1 & DH. Because the thing is, there is no RO2: Heroes of Stalingrad for me, there is only RO2: Classic Mode. I am not interested in any other mode than Classic, and I am not interested in any debates or discussions that isn't about Classic, and I am not interested in any improvement unless they give something of value to Classic. For me there is Classic or there is nothing.

So straight to the point: Can you even one full server in Classic Mode?

If not, I have no absolutely purpose or intent to be active in the RO2 community again. I'll make it with RO1 and DH because its better than nothing.
It's still hard sometimes, but classic isn't dead. IOM is like classic++++
So any time you get a chance you might want to try that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.