• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How would you feel about a stat reset? (Poll)

How would you feel about a stat reset? (Poll)

• Yes. I want to know what I've truly earned.

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • No. I don't want to start over again.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Rocket-based option.

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
With stats being sort of hit or miss at the moment, I'm pretty unclear at this point what I've earned and what's just been filled in. Assuming that our stat data is really borked, instead of just being reported incorrectly in-game, how would you feel about having your stats reset?

Remove Stats.

People don't want to play the game. They just want to be top of kills so everyone can see that they had the most kills. They want to hide in corners and try and get high KDR's on their preview page. They don't want to run in, throw a satchel at a tank. turn around pop 2 guys in the head steal ones sniper and take out the commander....or even dream that before they recklessly run out to try and capture a zone for your team.

No. They want to hide in a box and pop out and kill you easily because its the safest way to get 5.0 KDR gratification on your stats page.

Upvote 0
No. They want to hide in a box and pop out and kill you easily because its the safest way to get 5.0 KDR gratification on your stats page.
wich is the easyest way to loose the round....shall we switch the saying from "play to win or dont play at all" to "play for stats or...**** THE STATS SYSTEM ISENT WORKING HAVE TO MAKE THREAD ABOUT THAT " :D:D:D

no offence sire..i just try to comicaly mimic your totaly valid point...:eek:

as for me...i known for hateing most maps...ALLWAYS..if people asked me.."what ro1 maps do you like ?" iam like..I HATE ALL OF THEM..but thats because at the same time i love them too..but thats mostly i spend so many hours with the game and i know many many many other well known claners in ro1 did too. LOVE/HATE relationships are those that stick with you the most...i guess

Last edited:
Upvote 0