How to spawn in the Matriarch?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Alex Milo

Dec 21, 2010
I used to use the Abomination to test my maps as he was the biggest zed in the game (so I know door frames etc won’t be an issue for any zed, both functionally and visually) but now that Matriarch is the biggest zed i want to spawn her in instead, but I cant seem to find neither her in-game name or her skeletal mesh in the SDK. Any idea where I can find her and/or her info?

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I only know how to spawn her through console.
enablecheats
spawnai m

Alex Milo

Dec 21, 2010
I only know how to spawn her through console.
enablecheats
spawnai m

Should’ve clarified that this is indeed an option I was looking for as well. however it doesn’t work for me? I can spawn in other zeds just fine.

Last edited:

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Are you in a beta build?
Actually a better question, was the SDK updated for the beta build? does it even have one?
Because i don't see any mention of SDK in the current logs... maybe thats why you don't see her on the list and unable to spawn in through console?

Reactions: Alex Milo

Alex Milo

Dec 21, 2010
Are you in a beta build?
Actually a better question, was the SDK updated for the beta build? does it even have one?
Because i don't see any mention of SDK in the current logs... maybe thats why you don't see her on the list and unable to spawn in through console?

That's it, I was positive I was in the beta, but apparently I never opt in the SDK since my latest reinstall, only the base game. Thanks!

Alex Milo

Dec 21, 2010
lol nah I fixed it the day you suggested it, just didn't get around to answering here before now.