• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to make bots go to ALL waypoints?

fsdfs

Apr 6, 2015
They choose at the start the same routes everytime, but not the other waypoints, is there a trick to make them go to ALL waypoints? These are for custom maps, im trying to make them scatter about like in the original red orchestra ostfront maps

Last edited:
They choose at the start the same routes everytime, but not the other waypoints, is there a trick to make them go to ALL waypoints? These are for custom maps, im trying to make them scatter about like in the original red orchestra ostfront maps

What you need is AI Scripts. If you look in say the Arad map you will find several (Silver box with AI Script on them). They allow you to command the bots to wait or goto etc but it can get a bit complicated. As an easier fix to this problem I adjust the objective priorities in the RO objective territory properties (Red R Icon). I have found that if you are doing a recap all points map then setting this value to 3 for both Axis and Allies seems to work well but you will need a lot of pathing to get it to work well.

Pathing Tips:
Don't run single paths run dual paths or the bots can tend to get hung up behind one another and start jumping out of vehicles and dancing about lol!

Path nodes; (Apple icon) you can set these as vehicle destination in properties it helps when trying to get vehicles to navigate obstacles eg around buildings.

Road Path Nodes; these are more for open terrain their distance radius is much larger and can be adjusted in properties they are set at 10000 as standard but I have found that reducing this to say 4500 and putting more road path nodes it the bots work much better.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0