• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac How to install custom maps on Mac?

igame3dbill

Aug 11, 2010
Can't find anything on my iMac in relation to Killing Floor "KF-Manor", "KF-Offices", etc, where are these things stored?

I want to install custom maps for use on the LAN so I can get my money's worth of the $40 Mac purchase of two versions of this software.

Whats the story here?

Hi,

You go to user/*your user name*/library/application support/steam/steamapps/common/killing floor/

And that's it!

Most of the custom maps only requires the .rom files to be moved in the Maps folder. But if there is more, just move the other files in the right folder (i.e. StaticMeshes, or Textures folders).

Bobby, you made my day. I could NOT find this information elsewhere, and searching for maps in spotlight proved to be worthless. Thanks!

Upvote 0
when i follow your instructions there is no folder for steam. All I can find is the application to launch it. Im on a MacBook
View attachment 11854
View attachment 11855
I see that you're using Lion or something similar. The Library folder is hidden on Lion and above. To find it, go to the "GO" menu, select Go to Folder and type in ~/Library

You should find your steam folder there.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0