• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to have fun

Make a video pretty pretty please, would be hilarious to watch.
Yes please:D

I dont get it...please explain.
There are servers out there where people all go on one team for the purpose of killing the stupid(literally) bots just to farm their stats, But a competant commander would be able to turn a bunch of bots into a team of pros, hence rage ensues. Make sense now?:)

Upvote 0
Why do people care about stats? & why do people care about people who care about stats? Trippy
And why do people care about the people who care about why people care about stats and why people care about people who care about stats ;). Why? Because it's good to care:p.

I'm really considering posting a care bears pic right now :p.

Don't judge me

Reactions: Alperce
Upvote 0
I had joined the TGW server, and they were bot farming and had stacked everyone on the Axis side. (Including 1 TGW admin).

I joined the Allied side (Mostly because I did not know they were bot farming at the time) and proceeded to kick their arses. Mostly because they were in exposed positions. They started yelling at me telling me they were bot farming, and I said sure, but I wanted to level up my Russian guns.

Fast forward 5 minutes later and I get kicked. Stay classy TGW. The game is already dieing as it is and now we are alienating players?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
those guys who go on servers with bots, stack one team and just spawnkill bots to level up their ****. If you use smoke, artillery and flanking attacks you can beat them since they usually just camp in the same spots over and over and don't cooperate with each other at all.

Just messing with you :)
Actually haven't come across stacked botservers. The ones I've stumbled upon have been 50/50 which has made for quite fun games.

Upvote 0