How to get into the beta?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Machete234

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2010
I heard on the webcast at bashansslash.com that there will be two betas one small one and one bigger one.

How can I get into the second beta?

Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else in the forums.

Machete234

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2010
Maybe once you go lag you never come back.
But this pun is so bad if have to get out of here...:D

-=anders=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
Sweden
I so hope I can get into the beta testing to tribute with me whining skillz. :D
I can still remember the 1st RO1 public-beta release. I thought to myself. THIS is going to get big among players that love realism and WW2.

I saw Stalingrad and the "Enemy at the gates" and got hooked by the dark feel of the russian front. After that I discovered RO. :D

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret

Sodemo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2010
I would very much like to be considered for any kind of RO2 beta.

If anyone has any details or anything then please do PM me.

Many thanks,

Ben.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
They make an appeal.
You apply.
Letter of motivation.
Accepted !
Read Faxed NDA.
Agree.
Reply with (3) faxed agreements, signed and dated.

Receive Top secret clearance.

That's how it was in the old times.

Oops, better watch me NDA's .