• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to buy your game on OUYA? If the store is closed.

Good afternoon, dear developers. I'm an ordinary guy from Russia. I love your games. Very much so. So I took the floor. That is obliged to buy the OUYA console for the sake of your game Killing Floor Calamity. But I immediately ran into a problem. Having bought the console and going to have to play your game, I saw that it (oddly enough) need to buy. I already got the last of his money... I can't! Ouya online store is closed! Games can be downloaded and buy games can not be more! I'm very sad about that. I've been negotiating for a long time, waiting for the console. And at the end of the road I was waiting for it... I've been negotiating for a long time, waiting for the console. And at the end of the road I was waiting for it... If possible, I would like to ask you for a code so that I can activate the game on my account. I do not know where to find people who could give me their accounts with your game... Therefore, I would very much like to get the game. I really don't know what else to do to play console... Because I only bought it for your game!

It would be very cool to see it in steam with support in 4 players and support of gamepads. Because I saw screenshots on the OUYA with 4 players, but having himself a game, saw that it is possible only 2. Although it is clear in the settings for 4 players you still find that it did. (Since the settings remained calibration 4 gamepads, not two)

Although I spent a lot of money for the OUYA Console and wanted to "unlock" the potential and play 4 players. But I saw that it is impossible. So, even if you re-release it for steam with support for 4 players, I will definitely take it, even if there is no support for the game on one PC in 4.

I won't take the game alone, I'm sure. Many players will gladly spend the money for Calamity in the steam. Especially if the achievements will be synchronized with steam. It's going to be great!

Upvote 0