• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics How to be a "good" demo on high difficulty?

Seeker + Harpoon. A solid loadout that can kill trash, take care of fleshpounds (sometimes) and can bounce things around. Just use the seeker to detonate your harpoons.

Or just grab a M32 and do what the other guys have said. That eorks too.

Hmm.. does detonating the harpoon with seeker rockets give stacked damage output? I never really noticed...

Upvote 0
Hmm.. does detonating the harpoon with seeker rockets give stacked damage output? I never really noticed...

Yes. Damage from each projectile (seeker rocket and harpoon rocket). Both damages are seperate so it'll add as a total together. The only thing that is effected is the timer set on the harpoon, as you set it off on impact.

Upvote 0
Yes. Damage from each projectile (seeker rocket and harpoon rocket). Both damages are seperate so it'll add as a total together. The only thing that is effected is the timer set on the harpoon, as you set it off on impact.

If you're so fortunate that you don't get 0 damage bug, or harpoon placement 1 meter from the zed which deals minor damage, that pretty much happens all the time.

Upvote 0
If you're so fortunate that you don't get 0 damage bug, or harpoon placement 1 meter from the zed which deals minor damage, that pretty much happens all the time.

Ok, that makes more sense - because I never really noticed any additional damage when I stack them.

I'll mess with it some more though since it sounds like it works for others.

Upvote 0
Yep. Harpoon is so unreliable it's hard to get two consecutive sc kills with it on testmap without damage bug or scrake starting to dance or move while playing stun animation, not to mention a real game. And using seeker with any intention other than trolling people by bouncing zeds around is like going into a battle with a nerf gun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0