• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How the Berserker is overpowered...

I think the Berserker is ok as he is, except Chainsaw should be stronger than Katana, Machete should be dual-weilded and maybe throw-able, and he shouldn't be that resistant to attacks. Yes, resistance is good, but not THIS high compared to the others. Plus sum1 should fix that Bloat can damage him somehow, cuz his pukes don't rly help. Why not make bloat melee zerkers?
And I think also that Gorefasts shouldn't stop moving b4 attack cuz it makes Zerkers own them too easilly. And stunning shouldn't work at Husks and Scrakes imo. After all the head-shot katanas already decapitate them to death, why also give it stunning if u miss!?

Upvote 0
The 200+ replies and 5000 views thing would be applicable if maybe 50-75% of those replies weren't telling nutter to stop trolling because he ignores everything from people who aren't willing to engage in quotestack wars and even then ignores everything anyway and probably 4000 of those views were someone looking in to see if anything interesting had happened... he already posted his OP in a different thread and after being shot down by multiple people he simply made his own thread on it and continued to ignore all counterpoints. If its not trolling its a good impersonation of it.

So far all i've figured from this thread is that by playing with 1 of the games best Berserkers who still dies when luck doesn't go his way but will survive to own when it does the Zerker is somehow overpowered for the other 99% of the community. His entire arguement hinges on the Zerkers survivability being better than everyone elses.

Upvote 0
875871-thread_20failed_super.gif
825636-941610_jumbofacepalm_jpg_jumbo_facepalm_image_by_arem9682_super_super.jpg

Reactions: CupofMud and 9_6
Upvote 0