• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How many servers are there for Darkest Hour?

nebby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2013
I just bought Red Orchestra games & Killing Floor as part of the Humble Bundle. I have been meaning to get those games for a while now and when I saw that bundle I immediately bought them.

What is the server situation in those games especially Darkest Hour?

Hello,

since the most recent update for Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour, a common problem is that there are very few or no servers showing up in the browser. Apparently this can be solved by verifying your steam cache for DH, but Tripwire haven't yet solved the issue.

In the meantime, it looks like the 29th Infantry Division have got their servers back up, and the IP addresses of the most popular servers are on the frontpage when you click on Multiplayer.

To open a server by IP, open DH, open console (by pressing the ` key, which is underneath the Esc button), and type 'open' followed by the IP address of the server.

People still play DH, and the 29th are going strong, who are somehow still recruiting people every week despite the server problem. DH is a great game, which many people still play, and hopefully this issue will be fully resolved in the futre :)

Upvote 0