• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design How many meters is beach assault2?

BeserkWraithlor

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 3, 2006
Arizona
Does anybody know how many meters is the beach assault map from the German bunkers on top of the mountain, down to the beach where the boats land?

I was testing the Sniper rifles on bots, and I could hit them perfectly when they are on the boat in 1 shot with the Scoped G43, and its accurate as a scoped KAr98k.

You can download Beachassault2 here:http://www.maporchestra.com/downloa...rrentpage/2/p13_pagesize/5/p13_searchby/title

Thing is, people keep on saying how horrible Semi Autos are at sniping, I want to see how accurate they really are, and after this thread I will stop.

Besides Brooks, I don't see a problem trying to prove a point to people.

Did I ever say I had a problem with proving points? I don't believe so.

Every reply I read from you has something to do with weapon accuracies. Did proving to people that semi-automatic rifles in Red Orchestra are nearly as accurate as bolt-action rifles become your life goal?

Stop stressing over other people's opinions, sit back, and enjoy the game. You will have much more fun that way.

Please realize how much time you've spent pondering over video game gun accuracies.

Upvote 0
An undeniable truth is that the Gewehr 43 was not as accurate as the 98K. Therefore the 98K would perform better in an ideal situation where a trained sniper would be taking shots at > 300 meters. Snipers are trained not to engage targets at less than 300 meters due to the danger of their position being detected. The Gewehr 43 proved to be unable to provide a consistant first shot hit at the distances which the 98K could(600 meters). However since what we have in game are neither actual distances snipers will be engaging targets at(for the most part) or actual snipers, the Gewehr 43 will fullfill the role of a squad's designated marksman well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0