• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Info] How many fps should i expect? Please comment...

My setup:
Intel i7 870 @2,93 Ghz
6 Gb RAM
Nvidia GTX 460
Windows 7 64 bit

I'm running the game at about 40-45 fps on average.
Around 55 in the best possible conditions - few objects on the screen, no arty, not moving at all and so on.
Under 30 in some cases (arty strikes, lot of characters running around, etc.)

Not too impressed, tbh.

Between ULTRA & LOW video settings I have an average of 5-10 fps of difference. Is that normal?

Anyone with a similar setup? And how many FPS you get?

I almost have the same setup as you do (only an i7 950 proc @ 3.06). I run the game on all high settings, except shadows are on low. Now, before the patch I was also having 40-45 fps at average and had a lot of lag with 20 players, and after the latest patch I had no lag at all! Only tried the Station, though. Gonna try other maps later.

I also noticed that there is minimal difference between low and high, so I just keep high. The game is still being optimised, so it's normal.

Upvote 0
I almost have the same setup as you do (only an i7 950 proc @ 3.06). I run the game on all high settings, except shadows are on low. Now, before the patch I was also having 40-45 fps at average and had a lot of lag with 20 players, and after the latest patch I had no lag at all! Only tried the Station, though. Gonna try other maps later.

Thanks for the reply, so we have almost the same issues...

After a bit of testing I had an improvement after:
- deleting .ini files in my documents/MyGames/etc. - of course i kept the ROinput.ini file just to keep my control settings.
- installing and running Game Booster 3
- Now running with default high video settings i have around 60 fps (15+20 more than before)

Still experimenting micro stutters now and then but guess it's not our computers fault.

Upvote 0