• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long will seasonal objectives last ?

Event ends November 10th. We are still working with Saber to do development for future content.
I'm not against saber, but Saber's production level is not as good as TWI itself. The details of weapons are very poor. The weapons made by TWI have cartridge case details and bullet chain details.Saber's Glock 18 and minigun's details are poor, so to speak.Unless saber can add these details to the weapon, the player will feel that the weapon details are uneven, and the player can see at a glance which weapons are made by TWI and which are made by saber.

When Glock is reload, the user's thumb will not press the magazine release button.I don't know how to evaluate the partnership between TWI and saber, but the production level of TWI must be much better than Saber!

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that the latest additions were sub-par compared to what Tripwire used to offer us. But then again, I do think they had a larger team and were a bit milder in updates...

Now, they pretty much have a canvas to follow => New update every 2-3 months, with some DLC weapons and some HRG ones, a new map and some quality of changes sprinkled on top. I'm sure it's not that easy to keep up with such a pace...

But yeah, considering every DLC weapon is quite expensive, the least they could do is make them beautiful and perfectly detailed and animated. It feels weird to have guns added on launch that have better work done to them than the latest DLCs...

But then again, Tripwire's trademark is precisely the handling and overall feeling of their weapons. Saber don't have that (or I'm not aware of it)

Reactions: Hec0v0ules
Upvote 0