• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation How i export models from ro2SKD to udk or 3ds max?

How can i export 3D model like weapons,character from ro2sdk to udk and after on 3ds max?

Open the SDK
select the model you want in the Package Browser
right-click in the editor window
Add StaticMeshActor(the model you want)
Double-click it, then in its properties, under Movement, set the coordinates to 0,0,0
File --> Export Selected (choose your filetype, I usually use .obj but thats just my preference)

Upvote 0
Open the SDK
select the model you want in the Package Browser
right-click in the editor window
Add StaticMeshActor(the model you want)
Double-click it, then in its properties, under Movement, set the coordinates to 0,0,0
File --> Export Selected (choose your filetype, I usually use .obj but thats just my preference)

Actually I found the model I need, but I didn't figure out how to Add the StaticMeshActor. Once I have the perview of the model (the one where the model is shown with the black screen) , If i Right click on it nothing happens. If I left click it twice another kind of editor is opened, it's the Unreal AnimSet Viewer or something like that, but there's no option like the one you mention. So how do I add the StaticMeshActor?

Upvote 0
The best way to do it is this:

1. Get Umodel.
  2. Use this command line to extract data from the upk:
    umodel -export CHR_Ger_Tunic.upk
    This will extract everything from the GHR_Ger_Tunic.upk
  3. Now install the 3DMAX ActorX Importer.
  4. In this case I will open the psk files, skeletal meshes.
You should be able to see the model with the bones and stuff.

You can do the same with CHR_Playeranim_Master to get all the anims.

Last edited:
Upvote 0