• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How excited are you?

im so excited i
I-CAME.jpg
:D

Upvote 0
The little devil on my left shoulder says screw it because he is bored but the little angel on my right shoulder says just wait it will be worth it because it's going to be marvelous. The little angel always kicks the little devil's arse in the end so I'm going to wait and hope some new gameplay footage surfaces soon so the little devil will shut the hell up for now.

homer-shoulder-devil.gif

Upvote 0
Although i am looking forward to the release of this game i must say i am dissapointed that to date we got ZERO high quality gameplay Videos .... all shaky cams that dont do the game justice i am sure....

Indeed, a new video just showing them playing a typical match would be nice. Not staged or anything, just that, a single round without any showcasing or explaining of the mechanisms. And as a bonus, we could get a couple of funny bugs or unintended turn of events at the end (thus emphasizing that its still in early beta) ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Indeed, a new video just showing them playing a typical match would be nice. Not staged or anything, just that, a single round without any showcasing or explaining of the mechanisms. And as a bonus, we could get a couple of funny bugs or unintended turn of events at the end (thus emphasizing that its still in early beta) ;)

All I want.

A non-staged multiplayer match.

Upvote 0
I guess you are not exited about black mesa source then... TROLOLO

Actually, speaking of that, I was just thinking about buying The Orange Box for my 360 (it's cheap) but I've decided to risk a long wait and hope they bring out some sort of final, 'complete' set after Episode 3 is released.

I don't want to have to buy two or more HL2 products.

Plus I suppose TF2 is a good investment if I ever bother to renew my Live subscription. :IS2:

Upvote 0