• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How does one go about joining a KF2 dev/mod team?

TheJovialBrit

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2020
I used to work with dev teams a LOT, as a 3D model artist and animator. I've worked with Source, Unreal 3, Unreal 4 and Unity over the past 18 years and I'd really like to know if there are dev teams that create things for KF2.

I've been playing the game a lot more, this past month or so, and I truly admire a lot of the maps that have either been created by Tripwire or the community. Upon reflection, I've been wanting to get back into creating things for games such as this and was wondering what the process is in regards to seeing if dev teams need help, etc.

As I said I'm primarily a 3D model artist and animator but I'm also a professional musician and done some voice acting as well, should that ever be needed lol.

Thanks!

Do you have a sketchfab or an artstation I could look at? I'm the lead for the GSG modding team and we are looking for new members. We are primarily focused on the Halo Mod, which I will link to below, which is primarily a mod that adds various guns to Killing Floor 2. We are primarily looking for an Animator, 3D Modeller, and Killing Floor Mapper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Humam2104
Upvote 0