How do i turn anti aliasing on?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Carl Gustav

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2010
My video card is Nvidia 8600GT, runs KF perfect, just wondering is it possible to turn anti aliasing on?

Carl Gustav

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2010
Umm i cant just change it... the anti aliasing option is just an empty bawks.
GabeNewell.gif

Reactions: Slappy Cromwell

Carl Gustav

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2010
Ill try that, started to hate octagon tables, octagon trees, octagon EVERYTHING

20568_287066815837_287064215837_3568765_3470895_s.jpg

OCTAGON!

Undedd Jester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
You can turn it on if you like, although tbh mate I'd personally recommend not bothering with anti aliasing in any game.

All it is supposed to do is smoothen out the edges of models and things, but it seriously cuts into your FPS for actually very little return.

I have a Geforce 260 GTX and even then I don't bother with anti aliasing at all myself.

Just crank up your resolution and detail and you should get a very good picture, and still keep a good FPS :)